Wi-Fi Client Module powered by ExositeReady
From Sensor to Cloud
Exosite, part of Microchip design partner is the cloud SaaS connected to this kit. ExositeReady™ software is created by Exosite to give developers software for their hardware platform, no matter if it is a small embedded microcontroller or a Linux based industrial computer gateway.
The connectivity is ensured by an MRF24WG0MA, an agency certified IEEE 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi radio transceiver module. The MRF24WG0MA has an integrated PCB antenna, matching circuitry, and supports Wi-Fi with the free TCP/IP protocol stack
The security is addressed using WolfSSL features. The wolfSSL embedded SSL library is a lightweight, portable, C-language-based SSL/TLS library targeted at IoT, embedded, and RTOS environments primarily because of its size, speed, and feature set. It works seamlessly in desktop, enterprise, and cloud environments as well.
What can you do with the kit?
- Easy and quick setup time to connect to the Exosite cloud service.
- Quickly activate a new device on Exosite cloud and save CIK to NVMemory.
- Periodically send ‘Heart Beat’ data to draw a triangle wave to Exosite cloud.
- Send button press report to Exosite cloud to trigger an email or sms alert.
- Read ‘LED’ data source on Exosite cloud to turn device LED1 on and off.
How do you use the kit?
- For more information on Microchip’s IoT solutions connected to Exosite please go to : http://docs.exosite.com/exositeready/microchip/
- For up the up to date getting started guide at the following link : https://github.com/exositeready/er_vfp_microchip_wcm
- For the latest firmware please go to : https://github.com/exositeready/er_vfp_microchip_wcm/releases